Digital Banking - Supported Browser Policy
Supported Browser Policy - Online Banking (Updated February 2018)
Online Banking supports the desktop browsers listed in the table below. Our vendor is committed to ensuring these browsers successfully meet functional and all minimum design requirements.
Browsers that are not mentioned in the table are considered unsupported. Such browsers may be used, but are not certified for use. The user may experience features that do not function properly.
Beta versions of browsers are not recommended for use.
Digital Banking - Supported Device Policy
Supported Device Policy - Mobile Banking (Updated March 2019)
The following table lists Application Approved device types and OS versions.
|Apple®||iOS 10.3+||iPhone 5 and above, iPad Mini, Air, and Pro|
|Andriod®||Android 4.3+||Various devices|
|Mobile Web/Browser App||
Digital Banking - E-Sign Disclosure and Consent Agreement
E-Sign Disclosure and Consent Agreement (Updated November 2019)
Table of Contents
- Scope and Consent for Communication to be sent Electronically
- Delivery Preference
- Method of E-Delivery
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- How to Withdraw Your Consent
- How to Update Your Information
- Requesting Paper Copies
- Acceptance and Consent
The E-Sign Disclosure and Consent Agreement (“Agreement”) allows us to provide you with electronic versions of important Communications associated with opening an account at Resource Bank (“Bank”). Certain laws and regulations require us to provide Communications to you in “writing” with your consent. The E-SIGN Act allows us to provide these notices and documents to you electronically through Electronic Delivery (“E-Delivery). Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly, and ensure you can access this information electronically to your satisfaction and consent to this Agreement.
- “Account” or “Accounts” means each account, now or in the future, that you hold with us, are authorized to administer or for which you are an authorized signer, or have been granted access to the account. If there is more than one owner, then these words mean each account owner separately, and all account owners jointly.
- “Authorized Person” means with respect to an individual or business account, each person who has interest in or authority to transact business in such account and, with respect to a business, each person listed as an authorized signor on the signature card for such account or otherwise authorized to transact any business with respect to such account.
- “Bank,” “us,” “we,” “our,” or “ours” means Resource Bank or affiliate which provides you services and any agent, independent contractor, designee, or assignee that we may, at our sole discretion involve in the provision of the Service.
- “Communication(s)” includes, but is not limited to, account statements, messages, and transaction receipts.
- “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, Personal Identification Number, Debit Card Number Account Number, Social Security Number, Tax Identification Number, credentials.
- “Credentials” includes, but is not limited to, Access ID, Passcode, Security Questions and Answers, Security Token.
- “Current Version” means a version that is currently being supported by its publisher.
- “Digital Only Accounts” means accounts opened Online.
- “Electronic” means electrical, digital, magnetic, wireless, optical or electromagnetic technology, or any other technology that entails similar capabilities.
- “Electronic Signature” means an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.
- “E-Delivery” means electronically delivering Communication(s).
- “My,” “You” and “your” collectively mean customer, authorized person, and entity.
- “Online Banking” refers to logging in via our website at www.resource.bank
- “Online Service” collectively means Resource Bank Online Banking, Resource Bank Mobile Banking, or a mobile application or mobile website used to access Online Banking and any applicable software products and associated documentation we may provide through those websites and mobile applications or mobile websites, or to use the products, services, or functionality offered through those websites and mobile applications.
- “Provisions” include, but are not limited to, this Agreement, initial disclosures, notices, terms and conditions, privacy statements, addendums, the Online Service Agreement, and any other document or other information required to be provided to you in “writing” or that we otherwise provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree at our request, in connection with your relationship with us.
Other definitions may be set forth elsewhere in this Agreement.
3. Scope and Consent for Communication and Provisions to be sent Electronically
The E-Sign Act allows the use of electronic records to satisfy statue, regulation, or rule of law requiring that such information be provided in writing, if the consumer has affirmatively consented to such use and has not withdrawn such consent. Therefore, you agree to the use of Electronic Signature. In addition, this Agreement applies to all Communications and Provisions for services provided by the Bank. You agree that for all Communications and Provisions for all Accounts and Services we may use E-Delivery and at our discretion, terminate paper delivery of Communications and Provisions to you and use and obtain electronic signatures from you in each scenario unless and until you withdraw your consent to this E-Sign Agreement as described in Section 7 below. These communications should constitute as your “original” when printed from electronic files or records established and maintained in the normal course of business.
You agree to hold harmless Resource Bank and protect and indemnify Bank from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and/or demands of any kind, direct or indirect, arising out of or in any way connected with the Online Service rendered by Resource Bank pursuant to or in accordance with any and all electronic communications for which we have attempted to verify your identity.
4. Delivery Preferences
You may select or modify your delivery preferences for certain Communications and Provisions that we may, in our discretion, make available for any of your Accounts or Services except for Accounts or Services offered only via online or mobile platforms. Physical Delivery of Communications and Provisions are not available for Digital Only Accounts and Services.
Modifying your delivery preference does not constitute a withdrawal or modification of your consent to E-Delivery. You must follow the instructions in Section 7 below, How to Withdraw your Request.
5. Method of E-Delivery
Communications and Provisions will be provided by one or more of the following methods:
- Access to our website, including our mobile websites that we will designate in an email notice we send to you at the time the information is available;
- To the extent permissible by law, by access to a website, including our mobile websites, that we generally designate in advance for such purpose;
- Via our mobile applications;
- Via e-mail;
- Via text message; and/or
- By requesting you to download a PDF file containing the Communication.
6. Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access, retain, and view Communications and Provisions, you must have the current version of software, operating systems, etc. that meets the below requirements. These requirements include but are not limited to:
- Device (ex: Desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, iPad, tablet, mobile device, etc.) appropriate for connecting to the Internet, downloading our mobile application with the current version of the Operating System such as
- Connectivity to the Internet;
- Electronic Storage Capability to retain Communications;
- Printer (optional); and
- Software that enables you to view in PDF or HTML format.
You must also have an active email address. We reserve the right to discontinue support of certain operating systems, software etc. due to security issues or other issues in which it is not suitable for use.
Mobile Banking Supported Devices: The following table lists Application Approved device types and OS versions.
|Apple®||iOS 10.3+||iPhone 5 and above, iPad Mini, Air, and Pro|
|Andriod®||Android 4.3+||Various devices|
|Mobile Web/Browser App||
Online Banking User Interface Supported Browsers:
|Mozilla Firefox||64 and newer||Considered to offer an optimal Online Banking Experience|
|MS Internet Explorer||11||Should not be used in Compatibility Mode|
|Google Chrome||71 and newer|
|Apple Safari||11 and newer|
|Transport Layer Security (TLS and Encryption)||Must support a minimum of TLS 1.1 and 128-bit encryption (preferably TLS 1.2 and 256-bit encryption)|
|Java Script||Must be enabled for Online Banking to function properly. Certain functionality will be unavailable without Java-script enabled.|
|Cookies||Must be set to allow 3rd party cookies for the Online Banking interface to properly function.|
|Screen Resolution||A minimum screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels is suggested to view the site correctly.|
|Pop-up Windows||Must be allowed in the browser for full Online Banking functionality including time out notifications.|
7. How to Withdraw Your Consent
You can withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications at no cost to you. Withdrawing your consent can be done:
- Through Online Banking, www.resource.bank;
- In person at any branch location;
- Contacting Customer Support at 985-801-0150; and
- Writing us at:
Attn: Operations Department
1598 Ochsner Blvd., Suite 101
Covington, LA 70433
Your withdrawal of consent is effective after you have communicated your withdrawal to Resource Bank and have had a reasonable period of time to act upon your withdrawal. Such withdrawal of consent will only apply to those Communications and Provisions that are required by law or regulation to be provided to you in paper form. We may continue to deliver to you in electronic format all other Communications and Provisions. Your consent shall remain in force until withdrawn in the manner provided in this section. Also, your withdrawal consent applies to any other person named on your account, product, or service subject to applicable law. At our option, we may treat your provision of an invalid email address, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid email address, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications and Provisions.
8. How to Update Your Information
It is your responsibility to provide the Bank with accurate and complete information such as: address, mobile phone numbers, e-mail address, and other information related to this Agreement and your account(s). You must maintain and immediately update changes in this information. Information that can be updated through Online Banking is your address, phone numbers, e-mail address. You may also contact your Account Officer at 985-801-1888.
9. Requesting Paper Copies
Paper copies will not be generated unless the Bank deems it appropriate to do so. We recommend that you print or download a copy of this Agreement and all other communications for your permanent records.
You may also visit our website at www.resource.bank/disclosures.php to obtain a copy of Communication and Provisions. For Statement copies, you can request through Online Banking Secure Messaging or contact your Account Officer at 985-801-1888. Additional charges may apply for paper copies.
10. Acceptance and Consent
By consenting to this Disclosure and Consent Agreement, you agree to the following statements:
I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described above and consent to receive electronic communications according to the process described above. I understand and agree that:
- I will review my electronic account statements timely which may contain important information on inserts or disclosures concerning my Account(s) and Services;
- Certain documents may continue to be delivered via U.S. Mail and are not included in Paperless Statements and that in future some or all of these documents may be made available for me to view electronically in accordance with this Agreement;
- My acceptance and consent to view documents electronically does not automatically expire and is not limited to a time frame;
- Resource Bank and/or their agents may revoke my paperless statements at any time at our discretion;
- Resource Bank nor their agents will not be liable for any loss, liability, cost, expense, or claim for acting upon this authorization or arising from my use of the product or services provided pursuant to this Agreement;
- I will never send any confidential information through e-mail; and
- I agree to keep an active e-mail address and my contact information current with Resource Bank.
Digital Banking - Mobile Deposit Service for Customers Addendum to Online Service Agreement
Mobile Deposit Service for Customers Addendum to Online Service Agreement
We suggest you read this document carefully and print a copy for your reference. You may refer back to it at any time on the Disclosures Page of our website or type in URL, www.resource.bank/disclosures.php to bring you directly to the page. In order to print any Agreements and Disclosures, select File from the menu bar and then select Print. Select OK in the Print Setup box.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. General Terms Applicable to All Users
4. Mobile Application Requirements
7. Mobile Deposit Service
9. Cutoff Times
10. Business Customers
11. Termination, Suspension, or Limitation of the Service
15. Limitation of Liability
The following terms and definitions apply when used in this Addendum.
“Account” or “Accounts” means one or more checking, savings, money market deposit or loan account that you have or been given access to with us.
“Authorized Person” means with respect to an individual or business account, each person who has interest in or authority to transact business in such account and, with respect to a business, each person listed as an authorized signor on the signature card for such account or otherwise authorized to transact any business with respect to such account.
“Bank,” “us,” “we,” “our,” or “ours” means Resource Bank or affiliate which provides you services and any agent, independent contractor, designee, or assignee that we may, at our sole discretion involve in the provision of the Service.
“Business Days” means Monday through Friday and the Bank is open for business. Federal Holidays are not included. Some online transaction deadlines may vary from this definition.
“Mobile Device” refers to your mobile telephone, computer, tablet, or other device and associated software used to access the Service.
“Non-Business Day” means a day the Bank is not open such as Federal Holidays, or weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), or Acts of God including, but not limited to lightning, adverse weather of greater duration or intensity than normally expected.
“Online Service” collectively means Resource Bank Online Banking, Resource Bank Mobile Banking, Resource.mobi, and any applicable software products and associated documentation we may provide through those websites and mobile applications, or to use the products, services, or functionality offered through those websites and mobile applications.
“You” or “Your” means an individual or entity that is the owner of an account or an interested party or an Authorized Person.
Other definitions may be set forth elsewhere in this Agreement.
2. General Terms Applicable to All Users
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
You agree not to attempt to log on to the Website from any country under sanctions by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Information regarding which countries are under sanctions may be obtained on the U.S. Department of the Treasury website. Any attempt to log on to the Website from one of these countries may result in your access being restricted and/or terminated.
If you use Resource Bank’s Website or systems to access data related to any Account(s) of which you are not the owner or authorized user as reflected in Resource Bank’s systems, you shall indemnify, defend all claims, and hold harmless Resource Bank and all of its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from any and all losses, liabilities, damages, and all related costs and expenses, arising from, relating to, or resulting from such access whether directly or indirectly.
As a subscriber to the Resource Bank Mobile Deposit Service (“Service”), this Addendum (“Addendum”) amends and becomes a part of the Online Service Agreement and the deposit account agreement governing your Account(s), as amended from time to time (“Documentation”) between Resource Bank and you using the Service. The terms of the Documentation are hereby affirmed, ratified, and incorporated herein and shall continue to apply in all respects, as amend hereby.
This Addendum contains the terms and conditions for this Service. You agree to the terms and conditions of this Addendum by clicking “Accept” and each time you use the Service. Not all Accounts are eligible for the Service. The terms and conditions of this Addendum are in addition to the other agreements, terms, conditions, disclosures, software and fee schedules you have from us related to your Account including those for the Online Service Each Authorized Person is required to have his/her own Access ID and password as described in the Online Service Agreement. You agree that any violation of this Addendum or any other agreement related to this Service will result in either us restricting and/or terminating access to the Service and/or Online Service immediately without prior notification.
4. Mobile Application Requirements will be at your expense.
|iPad®||iOS 9.1+||iPad (including iPad mini and iPad Air):
|iPhone®||iOS 9.1+||iPad (including iPad mini and iPad Air):
- 5, 5s, 5c
- 6, 6s, 6Plus
- 7, 7Plus
|Andriod®||Android 4.2+||Various devices|
|Baseline Mobile Web||Various platforms (Including Blackberry and Windows)||Various devices|
|Enhanced Mobile Web||- iOS 5.1+
- BB OS 6+
- Andriod 2.1+
- Windows Phone 8.0+
You are responsible for protecting our Mobile Device against unauthorized use as well as any losses and damages from unauthorized access. You will protect your Mobile Device, set up strong passwords and take other reasonable security precautions to protect your Mobile Device from unauthorized use. You will employ commercially reasonable security measures and firewalls sufficient to protect transmissions and storage to ensure no unauthorized access or duplicate presentment. We are not responsible or obligated for any of these security measures.
The Service is generally accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except that the Online Service may be inaccessible for a reasonable period from time to time for system maintenance. We are not liable under this Addendum or any other addendum for failure to provide access due to a system failure or due to other unforeseen acts. We may modify, restrict, or terminate access to the Service at any time and for any reason without notice.
7. Mobile Deposit Service
In order to use this Service, you must be an Authorized Person of a Resource Bank checking or savings account (“Eligible Account”). The Service is designed to allow you to make certain deposits to an Eligible Account electronically by using the Resource Bank application and capture device (such as smartphone or other mobile device).
Create electronic images of the front and back of a paper check, money order, or travelers check (“Item”) by scanning the Item. Transmit the Item through to us or our processor for review and process in accordance to this Addendum. We may, at our discretion, return or refuse to accept a deposit to your Account using the Service at any time and will not be liable in doing so even if such action causes outstanding debits or outstanding checks to your Account to be dishonored, returned, or paid with a fee. You agree to follow any and all other procedures and instructions for use of the Service as we may establish from time to time.
Eligible Items for this Service
Only Eligible Items can be used through this Service. Items that are not eligible for this Service include but not limited to:
a. Items not payable in U.S. currency;
b. Items not drawn on a financial institution located in the U.S.;
c. Items payable to someone other than you;
d. Savings bonds;
e. Checks authorized over the telephone and created remotely;
f. Checks that never existed in paper form;
g. Items that must be authorized or activated by us prior to being deposited;
h. Items that are not legible or do not conform to our Image processing standard;
i. Items that contain alterations or that we suspect are fraudulent, not authorized, suspicious or not likely to be honored; and
j. Items that are not dated, post-dated, more than 6 months from deposit date, or missing proper endorsement
Before scanning any Item, you must endorse all Items noted below with:
a. “For RB Deposit Only”
b. Your Signature or Business Name
c. Last 4 of account number
d. Date of Deposit
You agree that any improper endorsement will result in the Item being rejected and not sent for processing. After the Item has been scanned and submitted for deposit, you shall not otherwise transfer or negotiate the original Item, substitute check.
There is no fee for this Service.
All images you transmit to us through the Service must be legible and meet the hardware and software requirements noted above. If the image of the item does not comply with our requirements for content and/or format, we may in our sole discretion:
a. Transmit the Item and data in the form received from you;
b. Fix or attempt to fix the Item or data and then further transmit it; and
c. Return the Item to you unprocessed to either correct error or bring physical item into a branch for deposit
Items submitted through this Service are subject to the Funds Availability Requirements of the Federal Resource Board Regulation CC. However, we may apply additional delays on the availability of funds based on any other factors as determined by us in our sole discretion.
The maximum daily amount you may deposit through the Service (“Maximum Daily Limit”) is $50,000.00 per day. However, at our sole discretion, we may allow transactions that exceed your Maximum Daily Limit. We reserve the right to modify the foregoing limit and will notify you to the extent in which is required by law.
9. Cutoff Time
If we receive a scanned Item at or before 3:00pm Central Standard Time (CST) on a business day we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of deposit. Any scan Item after 3:00pm CST or on a weekend, federal holiday, or day the bank is not open, we will consider that deposit to be made on the next business day.
10. Business Customers
Each business that uses the Service must be organized, licensed, and authorized to do business in the U.S. as the law requires. Each business using the Service will only permit an Authorized Person to use the Service in connection with any Eligible Account owned by the business.
11. Termination, Suspension, or Limitation of the Service
We reserve the right to terminate, suspend, or limit your access to the Service, in whole or part, at any time for any reason without prior notice. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Addendum for all purposes. We reserve the right to determine your eligibility for any product or service.
You represent and warrant to us that:
a. Account is in good standing;
b. All information you provide is accurate;
c. You will comply with this Addendum and all laws, rules, regulations applicable to you in your use of the Service;
d. You will use the Service only to transmit Items that originated as paper items;
e. The Item will have not been previously submitted or deposited with us or with anyone else;
f. You will not redeposit any Item through this Service unless otherwise instructed by us;
g. You will not transfer or negotiate the original Item, substitute check or any other image thereof;
h. The information you transmit to us in relation to an Item contains a record of all applicable MICR line information required for a substitute check and the accurate amount of the Item;
i. After transmission to us, you will not have the Item stop, canceled, or have a replacement issued;
j. Any image we receive legibly represents all of the information on the front and back of the original Item as originally drawn;
k. All proper endorsements and authorizations are present on all Items deposited through the Service;
l. You are solely responsible for information or data that is transmitted, supplied, or key-entered by you;
m. All users of the Service will be authorized to make transactions on the Account;
n. If another person uses the Service with your Mobile Device, you will be responsible for their actions on the Account as well as else they allow to use your Mobile Device. This will be true even if you did not want, or agree to, their use;
o. You agree to retain each mobile deposit Item for 10 business days after the funds have been deposited to your account after which agree to dispose of the Item in a way that prevents represent for payment (i.e. shredding); and
p. You agree to store each Item securely until such proper disposal is performed.
You are solely responsible for the original Item or substitute check including storage, retrieval, and destruction. The electronic image of the Item or any substitute check, as defined by federal law, will become the legal representation of the Item for all purposes including return item processing. You are solely responsible for information or data that is transmitted by you to us.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU AS TO ANY COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR RELATED EQUIPMENT, YOUR SOFTWARE, OR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER OR ITS EQUIPMENT), OR AS TO THE SUITABILITY OR COMPATIBILITY OF OUR SOFTWARE, INTERNET DELIVERED SERVICE, EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION INTERFACES WITH THOSE THAT YOU USE, OR AS TO WHETHER ANY SOFTWARE OR INTERNET DELIVERED SERVICE WILL PERFORM IN AN UNINTERRUPTED MANNER, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
15. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SYSTEM, EQUIPMENT, BROWSER, AND/OR THE INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE THEREOF, ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOUR GRANTING US SCREEN SHARING OR REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS FOR TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT, FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT, THE INTERNET, THE SYSTEM, OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE, OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS, ERRORS, CONFIGURATION PROBLEMS OR INCOMPATIBILITY OF COMPUTER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR THE SYSTEM, FAILURE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INTERNET ACCESS, PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, PROBLEMS OR DELAYS WITH INTERMEDIATE COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION NETWORKS OR FACILITIES, PROBLEMS WITH DATA TRANSMISSION FACILITIES OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS YOU EXPERIENCE DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using the Service and agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Service or the use of the Service by anyone using your Confidential Information and/or your Credentials or your violation of this Addendum or the rights of any third party including, but not limited to, privacy rights. Your obligations under this paragraph shall survive termination of this Addendum.Click here to download
Funds Availability Disclosure
Funds Availability Disclosure (Updated 7/01/2020)
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available, you can withdraw them in cash and we will use them to pay checks that you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day, except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit before the close of business on any business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after the close of business or on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
- Cut-off time is 5:00pm CST for deposits made through: Mobile App, RPM Desktop, and Lock Box.
- Cut-off time is 3:00pm CST for deposits made through deposit accepting ATMs.
- All RPM desktop, mobile, and ATM deposit items require review and acceptance by Resource Bank prior to above cut off times.
LONGER DELAYS MAY APPLY
In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the 2nd business day after the day of your deposit. The first $225.00 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day.
If we are not going to make all of the funds from your deposit available on the first business day, we will notify you at the time you make your deposit. We will also tell you when the funds will be available. If your deposit is not made directly to one of our employees, or if we decide to take this action after you have left the premises, we will mail you the notice by the day after we receive your deposit.
If you will need the funds from a deposit right away, you should ask us when the funds will be available.
In addition, funds you deposit by check may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposit will not be paid.
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,525.00 on any one day.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last 6 months.
- There is an emergency, such as failure of communications or computer equipment, closure due to inclement weather, etc.
We will notify you if we delay your ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the 7th business day after the day of your deposit. The Financial Institution may delay the posting of an International ACH Transaction (IAT) entry due to additional OFAC screening requirements.
SPECIAL RULES FOR NEW ACCOUNTS
If you are a new customer, the following special rules will apply during the first 30 days your account is open. Funds from electronic direct deposits to your account will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Funds from deposits of cash, wire transfers, and the first $5,525.00 of a day's total deposits of cashier's, certified, teller's, travelers, and federal, state and local government checks will be available on the 1st business day after the day of your deposit if the deposit meets certain conditions. The excess over $5,525.00 may be held and if so, will be available on the 9th business day after the day of your deposit.
Funds from all other check deposits may be held and if so, will be available on the 9th business day after the day we receive your deposit.
Consumer Debit Card Disclosure
Business Debit Card Disclosure
HSA Debit Card Disclosure
Sweet Summer Give-A-Way Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Agreement: These rules govern the Resource Bank Summer Give Back giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. The act of entering the Sweepstakes constitutes as acceptance of the Sweepstakes rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding on all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes sponsor is Resource Bank (the “Sponsor”) 70533 Hwy 21, Covington, LA 70433.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants do not have to be a customer in order to be eligible to win. The following are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, directors and advisories of Resource Bank (the “Sponsor”). Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 and ends at 5:00 p.m. CT on August 21, 2020 (such period, the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes and be eligible to win a prize, visit Resource Bank on its Facebook social media site and engage in the following three actions
a. Like/Follow our page
b. Locate the current Summer Give Back weekly post and share
c. Comment on the current Summer Give Bank weekly post
Only the Entrant who makes a comment or tag will be entered to win the prize. The tagged friends will not be entered to win the prize. Limit of one (1) entry per person per social media platform.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen by random draw, on a bi-weekly basis. Drawings will take place at the end of the day on the Thursday of the eligible week. Winners will be announced on the Facebook platform on Friday, prior to 5:00 p.m. CT through an announcement on the social media post by a representative of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will also direct message the winner to notify them of their winning. They must reply within forty-eight (48) hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
- Prizes: Five (5) prizes awarded in total to social media entrants. Gift cards in the amount of $25.00 are being purchased from locally owned businesses that are within the assessment area of Resource Bank.
Gift card redemption rules are based on the individual business. All businesses chosen for prizes are accessible within a reasonable driving distance to a Resource Bank branch location and/or have digital storefronts.
Winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. It is preferred the winner go to one of Resource Bank’s nine branches to collect the prize won. If a winner does not claim their prize within seven (7) days of notification, another eligible entry will be selected and contacted and the first selected entrant will have no further claim to the prize. Sponsor will agree to mail the prize should in-person pick up not be feasible. If the prize is mailed, Resource Bank is not responsible for the delay in delivery, theft, or for any prizes lost in the mail.
- Winners List: To obtain a list of the winners, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope (to arrive by September 1, 2020) to: Resource Bank Summer Give Back Giveaway, at Resource Bank 70533 Hwy 21, Covington, LA 70433.
- Release: Prior to receiving a prize, each potential winner will be required to show valid photo ID, sign an IRS form w-9 for gift reporting, and sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or the prize; confirming compliance with these sweepstake rules; and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
- Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any Sweepstakes whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes but is not limited to entering false information and entering more than once.
- Changes: Resource Bank reserves the right to change Sweepstakes rules and/or dates at any time without additional notice. In the event of any dispute pertaining to this Sweepstakes, the decision of Resource Bank Management is final.
- Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Louisiana and the laws of The USA applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. The Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected, damaged or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage, injury or negligence that may arise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including technical failures or issues on any website, app or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury or property damage incurred by any Sweepstakes entrant. The Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
- NON-AFFILIATION CLAUSE: Resource Bank and Facebook® are not affiliated. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook® or any of the businesses mentioned as part of prize giveaways. Facebook® is a registered trademark. All rights are reserved.