Resource Mobile Banking
Bank on the Go in a way that's just your style. This day and age, we literally have the world at our fingertips. We love to see you in person, but if you can't get to a Resource Bank location, you can manage your accounts from where ever you are.
Connect with RB Mobile using your iPhone®, Android® or Blackberry® device. Download our App that makes banking only a tap away.
Apple Touch ID®, Face ID® and Android Fingerprint Authentication
Apple Touch ID and Android Fingerprint Authentication now available for your iPhone and Android devices. Log in with your fingerprint to access account balances even quicker.
- Available for Retail and Commercial Accounts
- For added security, Bill Pay functionality will require full access id & passcode
- iPhone must be on iOS 8 or above
- Android must be 6.0 or above
Mobile Check Deposits
Simply take a picture with your phone's camera and enter the deposit amount. Your check will be securely sent to Resource Bank for processing. It's that easy.
Mobile Deposit Quick Steps:
- Open your RB Mobile App and sign in with your credentials.
- Select "Deposit" button.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check that is endorsed with "For RB Mobile Deposit Only" and your signature.
- Enter the deposit amount, select the account you wish to deposit into.
- Submit your image and receive confirmation that your deposit is being reviewed.
Mobile Payee Management
2/20/2018 - Add new payees, edit existing payees, or delete payees directly from mobile app BillPay feature.
- Navigate to BillPay from the main menu and select "add" from the BillPay home screen.
- Update the desired payee detail(s): Nickname, Address, City, State, Zip, and Phone.
- Cancel any scheduled/recurring payments before proceeding with deleting a payee.
- Receive email confirmation the payee was successfully updated.
Send Secure Messages
9/5/2017 - New app feature allows users to contact Resource Bank Customer Service via secure message through the RB Mobile App. As a reminder, all confidential/personal information should always be sent via a secure messaging portal.
- Creates consistent inbox across the digital banking channel.
- Receive and read new messages, including attachments.
- Differentiate between new message / urgent message.
- Read existing messages, including attachments.
You don't need a smart phone to bank on the go. Our two-way text banking uses short codes to send and retrieve your balance and account history. Sign up in Online Banking then text us at 96865.
Mobile Web Browser
If you have a web-enabled device that doesn't support application download, this is the solution for you. Visit our mobile site at www.BankOnResource.mobi via your phone browser to access your mobile account.
Quick Compare Our Mobile Banking Options
|Features||Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking|
|View Account Balances|
|View Transaction History|
|Transfer between eligible RB accounts|
|Find the closest ATM or branch|
|Deposit Checks with your phone|
|Call Customer Service|
|Eligible for Business Accounts|